Company Name: Google
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers and Experienced
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Anti Abuse Engineer
- BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with web technologies, programming paradigms and algorithms.
- Experience designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining subsystems.
- BS degree with industry experience, or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in numerical analysis, algorithms and/or data-mining.
- Knowledge of database design and other data storage solutions.
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Ability to identify relationships between parts of projects.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments and/or cloud technologies such as App Engine, AWS, Hadoop.
- Work on tasks that are part of a single-system project and/or small to medium-size projects of moderate complexity and impact.
- Collaborate with product and engineering partners to enhance and integrate core abuse-fighting platforms, as well as with operations analysts to detect and prevent spam, fraud and abuse trends, and advocate changes to protect Google’s customers and users.
- Increase efficiency through automation, workflow streamlining and system optimization by working with analyst teams.
- Design, develop, test, support and enhance web applications and backend systems. Build systems to process large datasets in parallel on massive clusters.
- Write and review technical documents.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job