Axis Bank Recruitment 2019 For Freshers and Experienced As Digital Relationship Manager in Hyderabad, Bangalore On September 2019. MBA, MCom Freshers 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Axis Bank Recruitment 2019 is given below.
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: Banking and Finance
Job Position: NRI Digital Relationship Manager
Salary: Rs. 2,70,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: MBA/MCom/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (All Streams)
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- The endeavor of AXIS Digital Circle is to create best in class customer experience through effective use of innovative technology.
- As a part of Digital Circle, the NRI Digital Relationship Manager (NDRM) is an integral member of the AXIS Remote Banking Team responsible for on-going management of client relationships and act as the clients single point of contact for the end to end client experience.
- The NDRM will be a centrally located client facing role through effective use of technology comprising of Voice, Video and Email.
- Work within the RM Hub to cater to the service needs of the Priority and Affluent Customers.
- The NDRM’s to provide premium customer service delivery to his/her mapped portfolio.
- The NDRMs to work on CASA deepening and NTB lead generation.
- The Digital RM’s will be working as per customer time zone i.e. NDRMs managing US/ Canada customer will have night shift, NDRMs managing Australia, UK will have afternoon shift and NDRM managing gulf countries will have general shift.
- The NDRM to achieve the set target of revenue (Remittances, IPG and other cross sell) from the mapped set of customers associated to him/her.
- The candidate should exhibit in depth knowledge of various financial third party products and should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and customer delivery.
- Business and HR Interview.